Wednesday, 14 November 2012

KEY TO TRANSLATION UNIT 3

KEY TO TRANSLATION UNIT 3

1. Is there a meeting room available (for) tomorrow?
2. There is not enough paper for the printer. Can you buy some?
3. I was wondering if you could help me with the scanner
   Would you mind helping me with the scanner?
   Could you possibly help me with the scanner?
4. Tell Mary from R&D that I will be away (on a business trip)
5. Do you think you could e-mail me the presentation?/ Could you possibly send me the presentation by e-mail?
6. Executives always wear suit and (a) tie in important meetings
7. When are you going to Tokyo?
8. Profit is going down (by) 20% this year
9. They told us to (go and) speak with  accounts
10. I am responsible for the HHRR department /I am the HHRR manager
11. How much is the ttaxi from Heathrow Airport to Victoria Station?
12. Something is wrong with the photocopier/ The photocopier is not working; could you have a look?

1 comment:

  1. If the graves of the thousands of victims who have fallen in the terrible wars of the two races had been placed in line the philanthropist might travel from the Atlantic to the Pacific, and from the Lakes to the Gulf, and be constantly in sight of green mounds.

    Flights to Luanda | Cheap Air Tickets to Luanda

    ReplyDelete