Complete the sentences with can, could, be able to :
1. Suddenly the lights went out. We ___________ see a thing.
2. The computer went wrong, but Emma ___________ put it right again.
3. I broke my leg, but now ___________ walk around again.
4. There was a big party last night. You ___________ hear the music a mile away.
5. I'm sorry I haven't ___________ call earlier. I was so busy!
6. It would be nice ___________ take that course, but I don't have time.
7. The train was so full I ___________ find a seat anywhere.
8. Have you ___________ get her on the phone?
9. Jake ___________ read music when he was five -before he ___________ spell!
10.I'm ill, so I won't ___________ go to the party.