The 39 steps
V for Vendetta
James Bond´s The world is not enough
28 days later
Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince
My fair Lady
Harry Potter & the order of Phoenix
American werewolf in London (massacre)
American werewolf in London (tube scene)
LONDON & THE CINEMA
· What time does the Big Ben clock show?
· Why do you think he wants to stop the clock?
V FOR VENDETTA
· Which famous building is blown up during the scene?
· The mask people are wearing looks like Guy Fawkes. Who was this character? What was he famous for?
· What are the famous buildings shown in the scene?
· Why can´t they get out of the roundabout?
· What´s the name of the famous bridge where the last fight takes place?
· Do you think the villain dies at the end of the scene?
JAMES BOND´S THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH
· Name all the famous buildings & landmarks you can see during the boat chase scene.
· How much do the peaches cost at the market?
· What colour are most of the umbrellas you can see on the rainy scene?
· What are the most of people carrying in the winter scene?
· What does Hugh take off while the spring scene?
28 DAYS LATER
· Do you think the scene was shot in the morning or at dusk?
- Are there any living creatures in the scene, apart from the man walking the empty streets?
· Can you indentify any famous London landmark?
· Can you recognize the souvenirs on the ground?
· Why do you think the boy is wearing green shirt & trousers?
HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE
- What’s the name of the column we see at the beginning?
- When the bridge crashes, what is the white building we see in the background?
AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON
- Can you identify/read the name of the tube station and the line?
- How many passengers does the victim see in the escalator?
- Where can we see the first dead body?
- What fruit and vegetable market can we see?