Monday 22 April 2013

1st BATXILLERAT: Big Bang Theory (2nd Conditional)


Watch and listen to the video and choose the correct option in each case.


1. If that was a movie,

 a)  I will go to see it
 b) I would go see it
 c) I wouldn't goo to see it

2. Would it be totally weird
  a) if I used it?
  b) if I use it?
   c)  if I've used it?

3. If you had your own game characted
  a) we would hang out, may be go on a quest
  b) we could hang out, may be go on a quest
  c) we could hanged out, may be go on a quest

4. If I were to ask Leslie Winkle out,
  a)  it will just be for dinner 
  b)  it wouldn't just be for dinner
  c)  it would just be for dinner

5. If you were a robot and I knew and you didn't,
   a) would you want me to tell you?
   b) would you like me to tell you?
   c) would you have wanted me to tell you?

6. If I ever did a perfect time machine,
   a)  I will go the past and give it to myself
   b) I have just gone the past and give it to myself
   c) I would just go the past and give it to myself

7. If you just apologized to Gabelhouser,
   a) he is giving you your job back
   b) he will give you your job back
   c) he would give you your job back

8. If he were any bigger,
   a) he would have moons orbiting him.
   b) he wouldn't have moons orbiting him.
   c) he has moons orbiting him.

9. If all guys were like me,
   a) the human race won't survive
   b) the human race would survive
   c) the human race couldn't survive

10. If I could afford the rent,
      a) I would ask you to leave.
    b) I wouldn't ask you to leave.
    c) I wanted to ask you to leave.

11. Who wouldn't recognize true genious
    a if it was standing in front of them giving a speech.
    b) if it were standing in front of them giving a speech.
    c) if they were standing in front of them giving a speech.

12. It would be so much easier
     a)  if I was a violent sociopath
     b)  if I weren't a violent sociopath
     c) if I were a violent sociopath

13. If cats could sing,
      a)  they would hate it too
    b)  they will hate it too
    c) they must hate it too


No comments:

Post a Comment