- What do most people think about strangers?
- Which are the benefits of using our senses instead of our fears?
- Why can we often be more honest about ourselves with a stranger than with our family?
- Can you explain in your own words the example about the Danes’ difficulties to communicate with strangers?
- Is eye contact in strangers a good signal?
- Mention two ways of “breaking the rules” in order to communicate with a stranger
- Summarise the talk in 2 or 3 lines
- Find 2 adjectives in each paragraph
Monday, 10 October 2016
2nd Batx TED talk: Why you should talk to strangers