Thursday 31 January 2013

3ESO: "On the move" ( II )

Compound nouns list
Compound nouns multiple choice ex
Compound nouns matching ex

Present Perfect + just, already,still & yet :
Tutorial and multiple choice ex
Mixed exercises
Multiple choice ex on Participles
Has or Have? Filling the gaps ex
Mix & match ex
Put in order ex
Been or gone? ex
Adverbs: still,yet,already
Time expressions & tenses (matching ex )
Game: "Spin the wheel " (P. Perfect vs P. Simple)
Multiple choice test


Song : "Never Ever" by All Saints. Listen to the song and do the activities


Activity 1
Listen to the beginning of the song. What questions the singer would like to ask her boyfriend?

> How.........................................................so?
> What...........................................................wrong?
> How long....................................................on?
>Was...............................................................attention?
>Did.................................................................affection?
>Did.............................................................right?
>Did.................................................................fight?

Activity 2
Find these words and expression in the lyrics of the song.

* not mentally ill.........................
* to turn around and around quickly.............................
* unable to think normally................................
* to remove dirt from something by rubbing it hard with something rough........................
* causing someone to feel angry, annoyed or upset............................
* the part of you that judges how moral your own actions are and makes you feel guilty about
    bad things that you have done................................
* relaxed......................

Activity 3
Listen to the song and underline the correct word in every pair.


A few questions that I need to know how you could ever hurt me so
I need to know what I've done wrong and how long it's been going on
Was it that I never paid enough attention? Or did I not give enough affection?
Not only will your answers keep me sane
but I'll know never to make the same mistake again
You can tell me to my face or even on the phone
You can write it in a letter, either way, I have to know
Did I never treat you right? Did I always start the fight?
Either way, I'm going out of my mind all the answers to my questions
I have to find
 
My head's 1)                      [steaming / spinning]
Boy, I'm in a 2)                      [daze / days]
I feel 3)                      [isolated / I’m so late]
Don't wanna communicate
 
I'll take a 4)                     , I will scour [show / shower]
I will 5)                        [run / rub]
To find peace of mind
The happy mind I once 6)                      , yeah [owned /
owed]
 
7)                       vocabulary runs right through me
[lesson / vexing]
The alphabet runs 8)                       from A to Z [light /
right]
Conversations, hesitations in my mind
You got my conscience asking questions that I
9)                       find [can / cant]
 
I'm not crazy
I'm sure I ain't done nothing wrong, no
I'm just waiting


'Cause I heard this feeling
won't last that 10)                      [long / wrong]
Never ever have I ever felt 11)                        [so low /
solo]
When you gonna take me out of this 12)                      
hole? [rat / black]
Never ever have I ever felt so sad
The way I'm feeling yeah, you got me feeling really bad
 
Never ever have I had to find
I've had to 13)                      away to find my own peace of mind [dig / be]
I've never ever had my conscience to fight
The way I'm feeling, yeah, I just don't feel right
 
I'll keep 14)                      [surgeon / searching]
15)                       within my soul  [Deep / Live]
For all the answers
Don't wanna hurt no more
 
I need peace, got to feel at ease
Need to be.
Free from pain - going insane
My heart aches, yeah
Sometimes vocabulary runs ... I'm not crazy,
I'm sure ...
 
Never ever have I ever felt ...
 
Never ever have I had to find ... x4
 
You can tell me to my face, You can tell me on the phone,
Uh, You can write it in a letter, babe
'Cause I really need to know



 

 

 











No comments:

Post a Comment