Monday 14 January 2013

2 ESO. Listening activities

LISTENING: "A trip to London"
You will hear a man talking about a trip to London that he has just returned from. You will hear the selection twice. Write down the answers to the questions and then click on the arrow to see if you have answered correctly.


LISTENING: "What about your weekend?"


WHILE LISTENING TO THE DIALOGUE TRY TO COMPLETE THIS CONVERSATION.
THEN CHECK YOUR ANSWERS WITH THE ORIGINAL TEXT.
Romel:
Hi, Nicole.  you  a good weekend?
Nicole:
Yes, I did. But I feel tired today.
Romel:
Really? Why?
Nicole:
Well, on Saturday I  the house and  tennis. Then on Sunday I  in the country.
Romel:
And I bet you studied, too.
Nicole:
Yeah. I studied on Sunday evening. What about you?
Romel:
Well, I   the house and I didn't study. I in bed and  TV.
Nicole:
That sounds like fun, but did you exercise?
Romel:
Sort of. I  golf on my computer !!

No comments:

Post a Comment